Welcome to the IASC
The Inter-Agency Standing Committee (IASC) is the primary mechanism for inter-agency coordination of humanitarian assistance. It is a unique forum involving the key UN and non-UN humanitarian partners. The IASC was established in June 1992 in response to United Nations General Assembly Resolution 46/182 on the strengthening of humanitarian assistance.
- Humanitarian Crisis in Yemen - Gender Alert (July 2015)
- WHS Advocacy Paper on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support
- IASC Strategy on Meeting Humanitarian Challenges in Urban Areas
- Enhancing Accountability to Affected Populations through the World Humanitarian Summit
- The Effect of Gender Equality Programming on Humanitarian Outcomes