Launch of the Nexus Collection podcasts
The Nexus Collection podcasts are put together by IASC Results Group 4 on Humanitarian Development Collaboration members, and involving speakers from a range of organizations in different contexts around the world.
The goal of the Nexus Collection podcast series is to capture the rich shared experience and learning, and the various points of view on key issues, in an effort to continue to drive nexus approaches on the ground, where it matters most. The Nexus Collection podcast series will cover the following issues:
- Delivering the nexus: Spotlight on Jordan
- Gender in the nexus: A Red Alert
- On the Front Line, Nexus from a Local Point of View
- Financing the Nexus: Is it really all about the money?
- Give Peace a Chance
- Not in My Name, the Nexus and Humanitarian Principles
- What Next for the Nexus?
The Nexus Collection podcasts can be found on the IASC Results Group 4 resource page.