IASC Reference Module for Cluster Coordination at Country Level, revised July 2015
The Cluster Coordination and Reference Module is one of the Inter-Agency Standing Committee (IASC) Transformative Agenda Protocols. This module outlines the basic elements of cluster coordination and intends to serve as a reference guide for field practitioners to help facilitate their work and improve humanitarian outcomes.
The reference module includes eight sections:
- Cluster and Sector Coordination
- Cluster Activation
- Cluster Functions
- The Role of Clusters in Preparedness
- Cluster Management Arrangements
- Sharing Leadership
- Minimum Commitments for Participation in Clusters
- Inter-Cluster Coordination, Sub-National Coordination, Monitoring Cluster Coordination
This document is a revision of the 2013 Module of the same name.