Workstream 5 (Improve joint and impartial needs assessments), co-convened by ECHO and OCHA, has produced a package of tools and guidance which reflects some of their work to date. These tools and guidance, when accompanied by sufficient and appropriate capacity, will contribute to advancing coordinated needs assessment and analysis through the Grand Bargain.
The documents include:
1. The Grand Bargain Principles for Collaborative Needs Assessment Ethos
2. Quality criteria for multi sectoral needs assessments and analysis
3. Joint Intersectoral Analysis Framework
4. Tools to ensure data is useful and usable
5. Advancing coordinated needs assessment and analysis through the Grand Bargain: Progress on technical tools and normative guidance
For further questions or contacts with the co-conveners, please contact email@example.com.