Frequently Asked Questions: The COVAX Humanitarian Buffer
This FAQ document has been prepared by the IASC Working Group on COVID-19 vaccines that was tasked by the IASC Emergency Directors Group to work with Gavi on the establishment of the COVAX humanitarian buffer. These FAQs are intended for all IASC entities, humanitarian partners and external stakeholders.
The document consists of 7 sets of FAQs:
- Populations of concern for the humanitarian buffer
- Who can apply for doses through the humanitarian buffer?
- Decision-making for allocations
- Financing of delivery costs
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Liability and compensation
The document will be regularly updated.
View the FAQs: