IASC Strategic Priorities, 2018-2020
Every two years, and as required, the IASC agrees on priorities that strengthen the effectiveness and efficiency of collective humanitarian action, specifically to save lives and reduce suffering.
For 2018-2019, the priorities of the IASC are as follows:
- Humanitarian Financing
- Accountability and Inclusion
- Collective Advocacy
- Humanitarian-Development Collaboration
- Operational Response
For 2016-2017, the priorities of the IASC Working Group were as follows:
- Effective Response to Emergencies and Protracted Crises
- Accountability and Inclusivity
- Displacement and Protection Outcomes
Outputs and activities of each priority can be found in the 2016-2017 workplan of the IASC Working Group. Detailed activities of the subsidiary bodies related to the priorities can be found in the respective subspace.