HNPW Session: High-Level Panel: Delivering on AAP Commitments: Learning Lessons from Good Practice & Addressing Barriers
Drawing from the findings of ODI operational research and the outcome of earlier sessions at HNPW, the objective of this high-level panel is to identify key building blocks and changes which are necessary to ensure more systematic and predictable collective approaches to community engagement and accountability.
The high-level panel will include:
- Mr Oliver Lough, Research Fellow, Overseas Development Institute
- Ms Vasiti Soko, NDMO Director, Fiji
- REGINA "Nanette" SALVADOR-ANTEQUISA, ExecutiveDirector, ECOWEB
- Ms Kristen Knutson, Head of Office, OCHA Burkina Faso
- Dr Emanuele Copobianco, Director for Health andCare, IFRC
Mervat Shelbaya, Chief, IASC Secretariat.