The SCAN Tool: Maximizing reach & impact with limited budgets
Please find below an invitation on behalf of the International Rescue Committee (IRC):
Learn how SCAN, a web-based cost-efficiency tool, can help humanitarian & development agencies deliver the most to people in need.
Friday, 13 March 2020 from 09:00 to 18:00 (CET)
Humanity House Museum
2512 GA Den Haag
We're excited to extend this invitation to discuss the Systematic Cost Analysis (SCAN) tool on behalf of Stichting Vluchteling and the SCAN Consortium.
The SCAN tool is a web-based software which allows field staff to conduct rigorous and rapid cost-efficiency analyses of their programs, by re-using existing accounting and monitoring data.
During this event, we will highlight experiences using the SCAN Tool to improve humanitarian reach and impact per euro spent, including:
- Presentation: The challenge of value-for-money analysis in humanitarian & development work
- Presentation: Technology and data innovation within implementing agencies
- Panel of case studies: Using SCAN for adaptive program management
- Panel of case studies: Using SCAN for sectoral learning & decision-making
- Panel: Donor & implementer perspectives on a value-for-money learning agenda
- Keynote Speech: SCAN, The view from the Grand Bargain
For additional information and to RSVP, click here.
|Attend the event|
Stichting Vluchteling and the Systematic Cost Analysis (SCAN) Consortium