News on Burkina Faso, PSEA and more: Newsletter No. 03 - 2019
Click here to read the third 2019 edition of the IASC Newsletter, where we take a look at;
- The IASC Emergency Directors Group mission to Burkina Faso
- The revised IASC Six Core Principles Relating to Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA)
- A webinar hosted by the IASC Peer-2-Peer Support team on Ensuring a Victim-Centred Approach.
- The latest meeting of the Investigative Bodies on PSEA and Sexual Harassment
- The upcoming launch of the IASC Guideliens on the Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities in Humanitarian Action
- A recent study on humanitarian financing
- An earlier Peer-2-Peer webinar on the transformation of the IASC.