RG Risk, Early Warning and Preparedness - 4th Meeting
Our 4th meeting for the Reference Group on Risk, Early Warning and Preparedness is scheduled for Wednesday 22 March (15:00 to 17:00 Geneva time) at UNHCR (Rue de Montbrillant 94, 1201 Genève) in room MBT02.
The tentative agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
- Status update on individual work streams as per TOR (an assumption will be that participants will have read the update provided to the IASC mentioned below and on the website, so the meeting will, ideally, not repeat this information):
- Risk Analysis, Early Warning, Early Action
- SOP for UNSO (El Niño) events
- Preparedness Approaches, in particular the ERP
- The Case for Preparedness
- Operational Lessons
The room will be MBT02 in the basement of UNHCR Geneva. The dial in details are + 41 22 331 5011 then, when prompted, enter meeting ID 1114#. We have a limited number of lines and those in Geneva that day should attend in person.
You are encouraged to use the registration form on this page, so that we know in advance who will be attending physically or by phone.
With best regards.
Anthony Craig – Patrick Gremillet
IASC Ref. Group on Risk, EW and Preparedness