RG Risk, Early Warning and Preparedness - 3rd Meeting
Following our message below, this is to inform you that, due to scheduling conflicts, our 3rd meeting for the Reference Group on Risk, Early Warning and Preparedness is now scheduled for Thursday 13 October (15:00 to 17:00 Geneva time). Venue and Dial-in details will be provided separately.
The tentative agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
- Review and endorsement of the draft work plan, and validation of the proposed lead entities for the activities (feel free to share comments ahead of the meeting).
- Status update on individual work streams as per TOR
- Risk Analysis, Early Warning, Early Action
- Preparedness Approaches, in particular the ERP
- The Case for Preparedness
- Operational Lessons
A dedicated page for the meeting has been created on site for this group. Please see “Upcoming Meeting” below the introduction
The draft work plan was shared in the email below. It can also be found on the web page for this meeting (make sure to login with your humanitarian ID to view all information and supporting documents).
You are also encouraged to use the registration form on this page, so that we know in advance who will be attending physically or by phone.
With best regards.
Anthony Craig – Patrick Gremillet
IASC Ref. Group on Risk, EW and Preparedness