Protection Standby Capacity Project (ProCap)
The Protection Standby Capacity Project (ProCap) is an inter-agency initiative established in 2005. Its mission is to strengthen inter-agency capacity and leadership to ensure that protection is central to humanitarian action.
Through the provision of strategic and operational support and expertise, ProCap meets a widely recognized need for senior protection staff to support Resident Coordinators and Humanitarian Coordinators (RC/HCs) and Humanitarian Country Teams (HCTs) in their efforts to prioritize protection at the country level.
This support mainly consists of:
- ProCap and GenCap Appeal 2021-2022
- ProCap and GenCap Appeal 2020-2021
- ProCap Annual Report 2021
- ProCap Annual Report 2020
- ProCap Annual Report 2019
- ProCap and GenCap Evaluative Review
- ProCap and GenCap Strategic Framework 2018-2021
- IASC Policy Protection in Humanitarian Action (2016)
- IASC Centrality of Protection in Humanitarian Action Statement (2013)
- Professional Standards for Protection Work (2018)
- IASC Framework on Durable Solutions for Internally Displaced Persons (2010)